Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hello Everyone!

My name is Aithne Someris and I'm 18 years old and I will be using this blog to post my writing. I love writing anything from poems to stories. I prefer to write fantasy with a real world twist, and a strong bent towards gaelic and celtic roots - hope you enjoy it!

A bit about me: I am a home school alum, I was home schooled from ages 5-16. When I was 16 I quit High School to start college. I am currently a college senior with 102 credits. Over the years I haven't had much time to write, but in the last few months I was able to get quite a bit down on paper. I hope to post my first poem sometime today!

Please keep in mind that all of my writing is not edited as of yet, and is what I call 'raw' writing. Any grammerical issues will be cleaned up as soon as possible.I hope you enjoy what is to come - and comments are welcome! I want to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment